Making The Dream A Reality
Hi, I’m Kylie! My husband and I have had a longstanding dream to hold weddings on our property, and finally, we now get to open our farm gates to amazing couples and guests to enjoy our property as much as we do.
We both enjoy being around people and especially on their special day, we want to make sure we can accommodate our couples with the most relaxed experience as possible. We’ve had our friends marry here over the years and their guests have always commented on how beautiful our property is.
My husband Jimmy has been a shearer for most of his life starting at a young age, so to see our shearing shed come to life with wedding receptions one week, and shearing the next makes for a very unique shed.
‘Bushfield Farm’ and the Gundaroo area has been the home to our family for many generations. We have put all our heart into creating areas on the farm that have been made up of past history and memorabilia. We share a passion in farming and have a fierce love of the land, dirt roads and a cold beer at night watching the sun go down over our dam.
We look forward to meeting future couples, clients and guests to come and enjoy ‘Bushfield Farm’.
Why Choose Bushfield Farm As Your Event Venue?
- We work with you and with an attention to detail to deliver the outcome you desire
- Rustic, relaxed and welcoming private venue that is easily accessible
- Indoor and outdoor venue options so you won’t get caught out in the rain
- We offer you seclusion and privacy off the beaten track
- We leave you spoilt for choice with endless awe-inspiring locations
- Lush green lawns, stunning dam side water views, large deck area and flowing rural vistas
- A row of 150-year-old elm trees over a magical outdoor setting with amazing autumn colours and beautiful old gum trees
- Seasonal creek that is lined with willows forming their own cathedral and crossed by an old bridge
- We always consider the comfort of our guests and provide wood fires that create a welcoming atmosphere for those cool nights
- Bushfield Farm always have all the small things sorted